Monday 11 July 2011

Zorbing

The latest thrill seekers dream to come out of New Zealand has well and truly arrived. The zorb ball also known as the sphere. My experience has introduced me to something I have never encountered before. Having enjoyed some of the most thrilling and extreme adventures known to man, this is certainly amongst one of my favourites. What can be more fun then a casual roll down a hill in a large inflatable globe? Well there is nothing casual about this experience, in fact it is as extreme as it gets! This is an adrenaline rush like no other! Throw in some soapy water and even jump in with a partner to create a day to enjoy. I do confess that at one point I had to look over my shoulder to make sure my breakfast had not come back up to join in ! A workout and shower in one, what more could you want?  Ps. I would certainly prefer to go in the summer as I doubt it is as much fun in the rain ! (Mind you summer in the UK does not guarantee a dry day by any means !

No comments:

Post a Comment